Bike Parade Rules:
This event is open to the public. Everyone can participate—Family friendly!
• All bikes allowed. Trailers okay for carrying dogs, children etc.
• Bike can be electric. Jump Bikes ok.
• Helmets strongly encouraged and required for riders under 18.
• Must follow all city and state bike laws.
• One person per bike seat. No riding on pegs or handlebars.
• Must stay behind official leader/pacer and obey bike safety coordinators.
• Must start at the starting line & finish parade (unless it’s necessary to abandon parade).
• Must remain on bike from start to finish. No walking bikes.
• Children under 10 must be supervised.
• Families with small children can stay toward the back of the parade for an easier ride.
• Must say “brains” at start and finish.
• Must be wearing some kind of zombie makeup or mask. BE CREATIVE!!! But make sure to appear dead or risen from the dead.
Makeup Minimum Requirements:
• Marks of stitches or red blood.
• Must appear risen from the dead (skulls, rotting flesh etc.)
• Torn or tattered clothes encouraged.
• Say “brains” throughout the parade.