Owen Yancher Photography
Bike Ride Rules:
This ride is open to the public. Everyone can participate—Family friendly!
There are NO ADMISSION FEES. This is a FREE community ride.
There is no starting or ending point for the ride. Riders can hop on the Davis Bike Loop at any location and choose to ride in either direction: clockwise or counterclockwise. Professional zombie actors will be putting on 9 unique performances at different locations along the route from 12pm–3pm on Halloween. For the grand finale, watch zombies skydive from the sky, compliments of Skydance Skydiving at 3pm at Community Park!
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!! Learn about our costume contest and prizes here. Please be mindful that your costume does not get caught on the bicycle while pedaling.
• The ride takes place over the 12 mi. Davis Bike Loop, so there is plenty of space for those who wish to practice social distancing.
• When not actively riding your bike, do not obstruct the bike path
• Adhere to all social distancing markings and signage
• If there is already a large number of riders at a given area, wait in the distance for the crowd to lessen before approaching.
• All bikes allowed. Trailers okay for carrying dogs, children etc.
• Bike can be electric or electric assist.
• Helmets strongly encouraged and required for riders under 18.
• Must follow all city and state bike laws.
• One person per bike seat. No riding on pegs or handlebars.
• Children under 10 must be supervised.