Owen Yancher Photography
Bike Ride Rules:
This ride is open to the public. Everyone can participate. Family-friendly!
There are NO ADMISSION FEES. This is a FREE community event.
*Although our event emphasizes bicycling, it is not required. All active mobility participants are invited: pedestrians, scooters, skateboards, strollers, wheelchairs, powerchairs, and other modes of transportation. For those who find it difficult to traverse bike lanes and green belts, we suggest driving to Community Park, where the majority of the day’s festivities take place. Community Park has food and drink vendors, entertainment, and the Skydance Skydiving grand finale at 3:30pm. The Zombie Bike Ride should be treated as a community-wide amusement park, so map out your custom route.
There is no starting or ending point for the ride. Riders can hop on the Davis Bike Loop at any location and choose to ride in either direction. Professional zombie actors and local community groups and businesses will put on unique performances at different locations along the route on Sunday, October 29th from 12-3pm. For the grand finale, watch zombies skydive from the sky, compliments of Skydance Skydiving at 3:30pm at Community Park!
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!! Learn about our costume contest and prizes here.
• Helmets strongly encouraged.
• When not actively riding your bike, do not obstruct the bike path.
• Please be mindful that your costume does not get caught on the bicycle while pedaling.
• Helmets legally required for riders under 18 years old.
• Must follow all city and state bike laws.
• One person per bike seat. No riding on pegs or handlebars.
• Children under 10 years old must be supervised.